12 MONTHS! (1 Year)
I had a big teary moment last night as I looked through his newborn photos. I’m over my sad now. Excited for the future with my big toddler boy!
At 12 months:
- 3 teeth. I thought we had four, but it’s not there. Haha. Must have been the light.
- Walking. Running. Bolting.
- Mama, Dada, Bubba, Up, Ah!, Nan (very rarely)
- Waving, clapping, indian hollaring
- Playing peek-a-boo
- Dog piling on top of everything. Mostly Byron.
- Engaging in activities for an extended period of time, he’ll concentrate and sit. Rather than just destroying everything in his path.
- Opening all the cupboards and drawers. Pulling out all the utensils.
- Still eating the same. That lack of teeth is really restricting.
- Imitating me/people. It’s how we learnt how to indian holler and clap.
- Dancing. He puts his arms above his head and spins around.
Today is his birthday!
I can’t believe it has been a whole year.
I have no words…. Happy…sad…excited..YAY!